1st appointment is slightly longer becasue of a thorough examation.
This protocol includes the following:
- Differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive patient history
- Pain mapping
- Range of motion evaluation
- Postural analysis
- Neurological exam
- Blood pressure
- Pulse and Oxygen level
- Muscle Strength
- Identification of perpetuating factors
- Correction of perpetuating factors
- Manual techniques to treat myofascial pain and dysfunction
- Personalized patient stretch rehabilitation program
- Patient education
- Please know current weight and height before appointment.
After exam and history therapy will start.
This theapy requires skin contact, Ladies can wear a tank top and shorts, gentleman can wear shorts and possibly a shirt, depending on where we need to treat.
FSM requires one of the foIlowing:
-wet warm towles,
-sticky electrode pads
MTPT I use just my hands